It is agreed that the following terms set out the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
• The Booking fee of $500 secures the date, time and services of Jamie Murcutt Photography for the wedding and is non-refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation, it being the agreed loss suffered by the photographer due to cancellation. All cancellations must be in writing. Weddings that are postponed to a later date will retain the fee as long as the photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time.
• Following payment of the $500 booking fee, the amount to make up 50% of the total balance is due 3 months prior to the wedding date. The total balance of fees is to be paid 30 days prior to the wedding date.
• Jamie Murcutt Photography accepts cheque, money order and bank transfer. All cheques/ money orders are to be made payable to Jamie Murcutt. Bank transfer payment details will be made available on invoice from Jamie Murcutt Photography
• Jamie Murcutt Photography may use any images included in this contract in their portfolio, literature, display areas, exhibitions, competitions, advertising, slide shows or commercially. They may also be used on the website, email and social media channels.
• Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988 and remain the copyright of Jamie Murcutt Photography. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically, electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this contract without the written permission of Jamie Murcutt Photography.
• In the unlikely event of the assigned Photographer being unable to attend your wedding due to unforeseen circumstances, I reserve the right to appoint another photographer to attend your wedding on our behalf to undertake the wedding photography to his / her best ability.
Limitation of Liability
• In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
• The Client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to Jamie Murcutt Photography but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid.
• We accept the responsibility to contact the Photographer at least two weeks prior to the Wedding date, to confirm details are correct and there are no alterations.
• If the photographer is required to be at the reception, a meal should be provided.
• If the photographer is required to travel interstate, the costing for the airline tickets & transfer to the venue will be in addition to the fee. If the photographer is required to travel outside the Sydney Metropolitan area, the photographer will accept an hourly rate of $30 to cover petrol
and car allowance.
• When the photographer is expected to travel interstate, accommodation is required to be paid. If the photographer is travelling within the state, given the travel time home is before midnight, then accommodation is not expected.
• We are satisfied that the details on the booking form are correct. We agree to advise the hairdressers, make-up artists, the hire cars and anyone else involved with providing services for the wedding of all the relevant times, details and locations as detailed, and to coordinate their services. The details and times listed, form part of this agreement and we agree to make every effort to cooperate in order for the Photographer to fulfil the contracted photographic services. We acknowledge the Photographer cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if the agreed schedule was not followed.
• A list of names and combinations of guests and family members should be provided for the group and family photographic session so that no one is missing in the images. If specified people on the list are not available to be photographed at the allocated time, it is not the photographer’s responsibility.
• The Photographer will carry out this assignment with professional diligence. Elements beyond the Photographer’s control (eg. faulty material, equipment failure, damaged memory cards or weather conditions) may inhibit or prevent the Photographer completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case, Jamie Murcutt Photography shall not be liable for the complete performance of the assignment.
• High-Res and Low-Res Files will be posted to the nominated address within 4 weeks of the wedding.
By checking the below box the Bride & Groom agree to Jamie Murcutt’s Photography Terms & Conditions